Learn these professional courses personally from Anurag Dixit – One of the most popular pop musicians in India.The only FL Studio power user from India.Multi-award winning singer-composer-songwriter-educator.Mentored numerous successful singers, musicians & bands.
Musicology Vocal studio ‘pro’: Course for amateur & professional singers, serious about their career
Become a master of vocalizing by knowing the secrets of effective singing. This extensive course arms you with the tools needed to develop your voice in to a complete well toned, instrument. With exercises on tone placement, proper breathing and articulation, your voice will become more focused and efficient. This course further allows you to expand your vocal range and enhance your belting skills. Learn to add color, mood, depth and emotions, all indispensable skills for an accomplished singer.
This course enables you to:
- Sound like a professional singer
- Sing effectively under challenging conditions – live performances, auditions & competitions
- Develop your voice as a well toned instrument, ready for professional use
- Take your vocal range, vocal strength, stamina & flexibility to the ‘Pro’ level
- Master microphone techniques
- Express & communicate better with your voice
- Master techniques for live performances & auditions
- Use effective improvisation
- Understand the basics of recording & cutting your EP / albums
- equip yourself with the best & latest in music industry
Aadi Arora, Music producer & sound engineer, Florida, USA.
Anurag Sir has been one of my best teachers and mentors in life till date. From, music theory, to music production, to effective vocal and guitar lessons, I have learnt a lot at musicology. More importantly, I have learnt from Anurag Sir how to effectively plan and think and prepare in life.
Kushal Sethi, Singer-songwriter, New Delhi
I’ve been to all music schools in Delhi and I find Musicology the best! Anurag Sir is great; he is very knowledgeable and very experienced. You can learn a lot from him, I try to grasp everything he shares in the class, probably the best teacher I have ever come across in eighteen years.