Learn these professional courses personally from Anurag Dixit – One of the most popular pop musicians in India.The only FL Studio power user from India.Multi-award winning singer-composer-songwriter-educator.Mentored numerous successful singers, musicians & bands.
Musicology Producers’ den: Beginner & advanced level course in music production
Gain all the knowledge you need to produce great-sounding recordings of your music. Even if you begin this course with little or no understanding of music production, you’ll end it with a qualitymaster recording ready for CD or MP3! Let accomplished musician, producer and Musicology director Anurag Dixit guide you through the challenges of setting up your own home studio,sequencing, Midi-programming, basic audio mixing, and more. With hands-on lessons and projects, you’ll master concepts like digitization,signal flow, multi-tracking, equalization, signal processing, MIDI, and everything you need to turn your Mac or PC into a virtual multitrack studio.
This course enables you to:
- Gain a solid foundation in music production in general
- Master your choice of DAW- FL Studio, Ableton Live, Pro tools, Cubase, Logic Pro or Reason
- Gain a solid foundation in music programming
- Make audio recordings & mixing with professional techniques
- understand essential concepts & techniques in EQing, compression, mixing & mastering
- master professional tricks & techniques in music production
- equip yourself with the best & latest in music industry
Aadi Arora, Music producer & sound engineer, Florida, USA.
Anurag Sir has been one of my best teachers and mentors in life till date. From, music theory, to music production, to effective vocal and guitar lessons, I have learnt a lot at musicology. More importantly, I have learnt from Anurag Sir how to effectively plan and think and prepare in life.
Kushal Sethi, Singer-songwriter, New Delhi
I’ve been to all music schools in Delhi and I find Musicology the best! Anurag Sir is great; he is very knowledgeable and very experienced. You can learn a lot from him, I try to grasp everything he shares in the class, probably the best teacher I have ever come across in eighteen years.